- 1 hr ago Turkey dance “Fire” (Fire of Anatolia)
- 3 hrs ago Given that every single Wall Street economist had called for higher rates at the start of this year and 67 of 67 economists surveyed by Bloomberg concurred, the rate-sensitive utilities industry would have been the last sector a rational person would want to overweight. Bets on the financial sector were slow to pay off while wagers on “cheap” energy stocks demolished portfolio performance in the third and fourth quarters, just as they had elevated it during the first and second.
- 5 hrs ago The remarks by Recep Tayyip Erdogan come less than 24 hours before Dutch voters go to the polls in a national election that has been coloured by a heated debate about the role of Islam in Dutch society, spurred by anti-Islam candidate Geert Wilders. Mr Wilders’ Freedom party (PVV) is polling second in the race.
- 6 hrs ago 今年最令人惊喜的消息还包括油价下跌。经济学家对油价下跌的经济影响也是见仁见智，一方面认为消费者因此节省了不少油钱，一方面则认为这种趋势会影响石油的开采钻探活动。但大家普遍认为这会影响小型车和混合动力车的销量。油价下跌加上车价过高，使得凯迪拉克公司的电动轿跑ELR稳居2014年最不受欢迎的车型“宝座”。11月份，这款售价高达8万美元的电动跑车只卖出了155辆。
- Movies Gauri And Shah Rukh Khan Open Their New Delhi Home On Airbnb!
- Sports 考虑到波士顿咨询集团(Boston Consulting Group)管理合伙人理查德莱塞(Richard Lesser)的第二任期将于10月结束，该公司可能也将引来变化。然而，由于该公司拒绝就其选举流程及领导人最多可以有几个任期置评，莱塞的未来尚不明确。
5. How to play poker
- Education 区域协调发展明年将迎新格局
- Finance 2017年，人们指责大型科技公司太过强大、利用自身的规模主宰市场，而且不够关注他们所创造的工具如何被用来做恶。
- News 将学习放在最重要的位置
- Lifestyle 楼市频传新消息 后续或将上演重头戏
- Technology 我祖母最喜欢的一首诗是威廉o埃内斯特o亨利的《不可征服》（Invictus）。我父亲把这首诗挂在厨房墙壁上，所以在成长过程中，我每天都会读到它：“我，是我命运的主宰。我，是我灵魂的统帅。”我能为每个人，特别是初入职场者提供的最好建议，就是欣然接受你作为命运主宰的角色。当机会出现时，抓住机会并敢于说“Yes!”
- Travel 国家统计局毛盛勇：三月份房价运行总体比较平稳
Maruti Suzuki S-Presso crash test results have been revealed. As per the tests conducted by Global NCAP, the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso has secured a disappointing Zero-Star rating for adult occupancy and Two-Star Rating for child occupancy protection.
On China's Twitter-like Weibo, many netizens thumbed up the boy's bravery and calmness in the face of such emergency.
'One of the challenges of writing the book was that attitude that a heterosexual man can change a woman's life and make her go weak at the knees.
Lopez Short is the name of the game, judging from the red carpet looks of Beyoncé and Jennifer Lopez. Both divas went for thigh-high dresses to show off their gams4, with strategically cut out neck and shoulder detail, but where Beyoncé opted to stand out in fire engine red, J. Lo went for soft and satiny earth tones.
Why? Just add in the intensifying anger after the Supreme Court's decisions over same-sex marriage issues and gays, add in the growing anger over abortions, Obamacare, gun control, food stamps, the new voter suppression pushed by GOP governors, plus more threats by conservatives and the tea party to dig in their heels and fight to overturn everything and increase austerity too.
If all this comes to pass, Huberty estimates that Apple's addressable smartphone market in China, which had dwindled to 10%, could triple to nearly 30%.
节目17 小品《你摊上事儿了》，秦海璐 王茜华 孙涛 方清平
SIZE: 6,364 square feet
4.Captain America: Civil War
Apple (AAPL, Fortune 500) announced that it would put $30 billion of its cash toward share repurchases. The news made investors happy: The stock popped, and even a week later was up 12% relative to the S&P over that same 7-day period. The buybacks were part of a larger $130 billion capital return program that the company said would extend through 2015.
Additional reporting from Stefan Wagstyl in Berlin
Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent
According to a 2014 survey it conducted, 86 per cent of respondents who finished the two years said they were taking action to end educational in-equality through their work and 65 per cent outside of their work.
3. Your boss received your résumé from a contact of a contact。
Private investment for the year ended October was up 2.9 per cent, up 0.4 percentage points, while state investment dropped 1.1 percentage points to 20.5 per cent.
Shipments to China cratered by 14.4 per cent year-on-year to Rmb737.5bn in January. That’s from a 4 per cent drop in December, and versus expectations for a 1.8 per cent rise.
- What’s more, a Fiat engine not only places among Wards’ top 10 for the first time, it’s for an electric motor, the 83-kW unit found under the hood of the diminutive 500e. Unfortunately the car is only sold in California, though market forces might convince the automaker to send it into wider distribution should gas prices gain spike up to the $4.00/gallon mark or above.
- No. Wall Street strategists’ predicting that the US government’s 10-year borrowing costs will climb above the 3 per cent mark in the coming year is as much a staple of the Christmas period as awkward office parties. This year the forecasts look more likely to be fulfilled, given a withdrawal of quantitative easing and the US tax cut. However, the seismic, secular forces pinning down both inflation and long-term bond yields remain in place and are still underestimated. The Federal Reserve will raise interest rates at least three times in 2018, but the 10-year yield will not breach 3 per cent.